So here’s the deal:
Each week, I reserve three 30-minute slots – one slot on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 16:00 to 16:30 (GMT) – for what I call a Communications Review.
This is a 30-minute strategy session for science marketers selling products, instrumentation or equipment to the laboratory technologies market.
And here’s how it works:
1. Visit www.colmporegan.com/request and fill out the Communications Review request form. It’s a short form, and shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to complete.
2. Someone on my support team will review your details, and if we’re a good fit, you’ll be contacted within 24 hours to schedule a call.
3. During the call, I’ll show you at least 3 ways you can optimise your marketing communications so you attract more qualified scientific buyers. You’ll get at least 3 concrete ideas you can use immediately to improve the marketing yield of any application notes, white papers or other content you’re using. We can also discuss your current challenges and any projects you have in mind.
4. At the end of the 30-minute call, things can go one of three ways:
- You feel like you’ve received value from my advice, and we part ways
- You don’t feel like you’ve received value, in which case I’ll donate $50 to a charity of your choice for wasting your time. And we part ways, or…
- You take the advice I’ve suggested and we discuss the possibility of working together.
Please note: this is a focused working period with no catch or obligation. It’s also a zero-risk opportunity to talk with me and see if you would like to work together.
Visit www.colmporegan.com/request, and fill out the Communications Review request form