So here’s the deal:
Each week, I reserve three 30-minute slots for what I call a Lead Generation Systems Review.
This is a 3o-minute strategy session for science and technology marketers selling products, instrumentation or equipment to the laboratory technologies market.
And here’s how it works:
1. You submit a white paper, academic publication, application note or other piece of content you’ve created. Or you can submit (in writing) a particular marketing challenge that’s bothering you.
2. I’ll review it and then we’ll jump on a 30-minute call and discuss the content or the marketing challenge.
(It’s fine if you prefer not to submit anything, but it’s obviously more beneficial to come prepared).
3. During the call, I’ll show you at least 3 ways you can optimize the content for better lead generation. You’ll get at least 3 concrete ideas you can use immediately to drastically improve your marketing results. If it’s a particular challenge you’re experiencing, you’ll also get 3 ideas minimum you can use to overcome this challenge and specific action steps to take.
4. At the end of the 30-minute call, things can go one of two ways:
- You take the advice I’ve suggested and we part ways, or
- You take the advice I’ve suggested and we discuss the possibility of future work.
Please note: this is a focused working period with no catch, obligation or sales pitch. It’s also a zero-risk opportunity to work with me and see if we’re a good fit.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your review, or to have a quick informal chat if you need more information.