Why should you work with me?
You need a consultant with certain qualifications in order to feel comfortable working with him or her. For example:
1. You need to be sure there’s absolutely zero risk to you or your company when hiring any outside help.
You’re probably anxious about making a mistake with hiring a consultant. You certainly don’t want to look foolish if something goes wrong. And that’s completely understandable.
So you need a someone who stands by their services 100% and can guarantee you high quality work delivered on time, on budget and on message. I’m easy to work with, I never miss a deadline, and I always deliver my best efforts.
And if you’re not happy with my work for any reason, let me know within 60 days of the starting date and you’ll get two complete rounds of revisions, done fast and free of charge.
And if you’re still not happy after the 2 rounds of revisions, let me know within 30 days and I’ll refund your payment and complete the revisions at my own expense until you’re satisfied. That’s a total of 90 days after the original submission date.
So there’s absolutely no risk.
2. As a marketing executive in a science or technology company, you need a consultant with a background in scientific research. Someone with several years of experience in a high-tech industry such as nanotechnology. Ideally, you need someone who has personally used and operated many of the products and technology you sell.
This ensures you’re working with someone who has a deep understanding and working knowledge of many scientific and high-tech products.
Some of the technologies I’ve used include:
- Electron Microscopes
- Lithium-ion battery technology
- Nanotechnology (Nanowires, nanoparticles, quantum dots)
- Energy and solar cell technology
- High pressure equipment
- Chemical vapour deposition technology
- Controlled atmosphere systems (eg. glove boxes)
- General lab equipment (analytical balances, glassware etc)
This means you spend less time explaining the project and technology and bringing me up to speed, giving you more time to focus on other matters.
3. You’ll want to work with someone who can sit down with scientists, engineers, systems professionals and other specialists. This way, you can be sure they’ll ask intelligent questions and speak the language of your target audience – scientific buyers.
4. You’ll definitely want someone who can work with minimum supervision, meaning you wont have to take time out of your schedule and constantly check up on progress.
You’ll also feel comfortable working with someone who has conducted research as part of several research teams, in addition to collaborating with several others, and who can work effectively as part of your team to accomplish your objectives.
5. It’s important you work with someone who can analyse a topic, conduct research and compose a compelling and coherent story that helps you achieve your marketing goals.
Someone who is used to tight project and research deadlines, so they deliver assignments on time.
6. Someone with specific technical expertise, making him an effective communicator and translator of technical knowledge.
7. Finally, you’ll want to work with someone who has a deep understanding of your target audience – scientists. I’ve worked as a scientist, and with scientists, for over a decade, so I know what makes them tick and how to speak to them in their language.
In short, with these qualifications, you get much more than just a communications strategist.
You get an advisor and a valuable outside opinion that can bring a fresh pair of eyes on your marketing. Most importantly, you get an expert and experienced communicator of technical knowledge who can work with you to craft compelling marketing and technical materials to an exceptional standard… and at zero risk to you or your company.
If this sounds good to you, and you want to know more about how I can help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org