Why should you work with me?
Well, because I help science marketers create long-form content and communications, such as white papers, reports, and application notes, within 30 days. Because of my science and writing background, and through the use of direct marketing, I can write this content so it speaks to scientists, and attracts more qualified scientific buyers. This process requires minimal time on the part of my client, because they don’t have to waste time bringing me up to speed.
I also guarantee my work as follows:
If you’re not satisfied with the copy/content, you get up to two complete rounds of revisions, done fast (within 5 business days) and free of charge. And after all of that, if you’re still not happy with my services for any reason, you get a full refund, no questions asked.
Now, you may want more details, since you need a consultant with certain qualifications in order to feel comfortable working with him or her. So take a look at the points below, which outline why I’m your best choice:
1. You need to be sure there’s absolutely zero risk to you or your company when hiring any outside help.
You’re probably anxious about making a mistake with hiring a consultant. You certainly don’t want to look foolish if something goes wrong. And that’s completely understandable.
So you need a someone who stands by their services 100% and can guarantee you high quality work delivered on time, on budget and on message. I’m easy to work with, I never miss a deadline, and I always deliver my best efforts.
And if you’re not happy with my work for any reason, let me know within 30 days of the starting date and you’ll get two complete rounds of revisions, done fast and free of charge.
And if you’re still not happy after the 2 rounds of revisions, let me know within 30 days and I’ll refund your payment and complete the revisions at my own expense until you’re satisfied. That’s a total of 60 days after the original submission date.
So there’s absolutely no risk.
2. As a marketing executive in a science or technology company, you need a consultant with a background in scientific research. Someone with several years of experience in a high-tech industry such as nanotechnology. Ideally, you need someone who has personally used and operated many of the products and technology you sell.
This ensures you’re working with someone who has a deep understanding and working knowledge of many scientific and high-tech products.
Some of the technologies I’ve used include:
- Electron Microscopes
- Lithium-ion battery technology
- Nanotechnology (Nanowires, nanoparticles, quantum dots)
- Energy and solar cell technology
- High pressure equipment
- Chemical vapour deposition technology
- Controlled atmosphere systems (eg. glove boxes)
- General lab equipment (analytical balances, glassware etc)
This means you spend less time explaining the project and technology and bringing me up to speed, giving you more time to focus on other matters.
3. You’ll want to work with someone who can sit down with scientists, engineers, systems professionals and other specialists. This way, you can be sure they’ll ask intelligent questions and speak the language of your target audience – scientific buyers.
4. You’ll definitely want someone who can work with minimum supervision, meaning you wont have to take time out of your schedule and constantly check up on progress.
You’ll also feel comfortable working with someone who has conducted research as part of several research teams, in addition to collaborating with several others, and who can work effectively as part of your team to accomplish your objectives.
5. It’s important you work with someone who can analyse a topic, conduct research and compose a compelling and coherent story that helps you achieve your marketing goals.
Someone who is used to tight project and research deadlines, so they deliver assignments on time.
6. Someone with specific technical expertise, making him an effective communicator and translator of technical knowledge.
7. Finally, you’ll want to work with someone who has a deep understanding of your target audience – scientists. I’ve worked as a scientist, and with scientists, for over a decade, so I know what makes them tick and how to speak to them in their language.
In short, with these qualifications, you get much more than just a copywriter or consultant.
You get an advisor and a valuable outside opinion that can bring a fresh pair of eyes on your marketing. Most importantly, you get an expert and experienced communicator of technical knowledge who can work with you to craft compelling marketing and technical materials to an exceptional standard… and at zero risk to you or your company.
So if you want to learn more about how I can help you, you can request a Communications Review – a 30 minute strategy session for science marketers. Get the details here, or visit www.colmporegan.com/request and fill out the Communications Review request form.